Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Grandma

Hayden has a tendency to blame someone else when he is doing something he shouldn't be doing. For example, if I want him to get out of the car through Kolton's door, and he wants to get out the drivers door, he will simply tell me that Daddy told him to get out that door, especially when Daddy isn't with us. So, last night, when we were trying to put the boys to bed, Hayden started jumping off of the ladder onto the bean bag. This is how the conversation went:

Mom: Hayden don't you dare!!!

Hayden: But Grandma told me to

Mom: Grandma told you to do what?

Hayden: Jump off the ladder

Mom: Grandma who?

Hayden: Grandmaaaaaa....Koren

ohhhh BUSTED!!!

2 comments:

The Boehme Family said...

Shame on you, grandma!

Koren said...

Just add that to "Koren's What Not to Say" log book I've spent my life compiling---sure to be a best seller. I guess I can at least feel honored he thought of me.